Friday, February 19, 2010

A New Direction

After 300+ posts I've decided to take my blog in a new direction. Since 2004 this has been an "issues" blog where I've focused solely on the environment and peacemaking. Favorite side-themes from these discussions have been religion and population.

I'm still going to rant and ramble about my favorite themes but I want to open this blog up a little. I want to start including more personal stuff and more general subjects going through my balding head. In effect, this journal has become a log of my journey through life — my observations and thoughts. Of course, I will provide plenty of my ever-famous cynicism and satire, which some people like and others do not.

I am now at age 49. It was at age 37 when I began "waking up" and it was another seven years before I started putting things on paper.

I can say that the last few years of my life have been very interesting, in a good sort of way. There has been good and bad and a few unexpected surprises.

Join me for the rest of the journey ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it true that balding is caused by over-focus on difficult issues and that it can be reversed by joining a bowling team? tom ferguson

Todd the Toad said...

Now that's funny. I'll have to try that.