Friday, October 01, 2004

Are We God's Mistake?









Yum, yum, more drugs to keep us alive so that we
can pay taxes. We all want to live as long as we can
even if it means pumping ourselves up with chemicals.
But if heaven is so wonderful, why are we all so
afraid to die?


Well, why write when my Canary Friend Alan can say it all so much better:


I think I'll change sides.

I'll vote for Bush, buy a gas-guzzler; encourage all women to have as many children as humanly possible (I think that's 26). Buy more and more stuff, greed is good, war is good, other countries are happier when we dominate them. After all God meant for America to own all the world's oil.

Yep, lets get it over with. The sooner the Planet's eco-system crashes and humans become extinct the better. Maybe God will be a bit more careful with his/her next big brain experiment, or on second thought maybe one is enough.

No comments: